Tuesday 6 October 2009

Totty On: Simon Cowell's 50th...SEXY!!

Apologises for my non-communication, I've spent the last few days after LFW in hibernation - trying to shift the extra pounds I gained.  
 Gaaawd I need to cut back on the champagne sipping! My mother always said weight gain is a sign of the ageing process....at 25?!?


Oh what a night!! Simon Cowell does not do anything by halves [yes he did call and invited me personally - see previous post]! And Saturday night was no exception!


It was extravagant, crass and Celeb-filled...Arggh just the way I love it!

Many thanks, hugs and kisses to David Walliams for joining our table and getting the party really started...we were the naughty table according to Jordan aka Katie Price. Not sure if we'll be invited again next year, but what the heck we had crazy-champagne-fuelled-fun.

The highlight of the night? A well known TV presenter getting man-handled by a burly security guy for attempting to steal 2 bottles of Vintage Cristal from the kitchen area. Love it!

I'm sure you've seen all the press; so I'm not going to bore you - yawn!! - I'll simply let the pics do the talking....




2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much on the lovely comment on my blog :)

    Wow,lovely event it must be and you got to meet so many amazing people !! I love love your hair and the dress you wore !

    Following your blog girl <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nice, you went, what did you wear?! Did David try it on? Ha.

    ReplyDelete